Saturday, February 11, 2017

YumZ Zeva Saved My Dilemma ☺

We have a dilemma ladies. I'm not happy today. The shelves of this store is empty. There's nothing here for me to buy to wear for tonight. Well I'm guessing it was prolly a good thing the shelves have been cleared because that gives me an excuse to shop at the only event I enjoy shopping at....lmao. I headed down to the one and only Elite Bi-Weekly Event since it's just started a new round and ladies, I will definitely say, the creators have done their thing....yayyy. YumZ booth is one of the booths I stopped by. Her Zeva outfit has me looking hawt. It has me showing skin but not too much skin. You likey? Ladies you know what to do if you want this outfit. Head down to Elite and stop by the YumZ booth and as always, Happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Deetalez • Donna • MixedTyped •

Hair
Pink Hustler (PH) • 8102 •

Outfit
YumZ • Zeva • Mesh Top and Bra (Slink, Maitreya, Belleza) • Applier (Pants) • Newness

Shoes
Reign • Anaiya Boots •

Info
• YumZ Zeva Outfit can be purchased @ Elite Event
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Hands is Vista Bento
• Feet and Body is Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment