Thursday, April 6, 2017

A Walk In My Garden ☺

I decided to take a walk in the garden area my baby has made for the land. I'm loving it. It's so peaceful and serene. I couldn't ask for a better place to take a pic in and to show you ladies not only the garden but some of the new items found at Elite this round. I had to get nail polish to match my outfit so I stop by the KosmetiK booth at Elite and the Pastel Nail Glaze caught my eyes. 18 colors on one hud, you know i got that. Then kept walking by and came to the House of Zion booth. This booth never disappoints me with the poses this store creates so I bought some and decided to show you one of them. 4 poses come in the pack so you have 4 poses to represent. Ladies don't miss out on this. Head down to Elite and shop shop shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   As always, Happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
L'Etre Skin Shop • Cindy Skin •

Hair
tram • C405 • Beige •

* Nails
KosmetiK • Pastel Nails.Glaze • Applier (Maitreya, Slink, Omega, Vista) • Newness

* Pose
House of Zion (HOZ) • Moon Pose Collection • Pose 2 • Newness

Outfit
Mimikri • Fay Off The Shoulder Dress • Cotton • Mesh (Slink, Maitreya, Standard) •

Shoes
Reign • Skye Flats (Normal) •

Info
• KosmetiK and HOZ Items can be purchased @ Elite Event
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Hands (Bento), Feet, and Body is Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment