Monday, April 10, 2017

Showing My Rocker Side ☺

Hey ladies, In this blog you're seeing a different side of me. Im showing and giving you my style on rocker chic. Idk what made me do this but it seems as if when I put on the Cheeky Nala Torn Mini Top and the Cheeky Botts and Thighs shoes w/ stockings, I got into pure rocker chic mode. Ladies if you're digging this look, Make sure you hit up Cheeky at the Black Fair and get this outfit. Did I mention that the top is offered to you in 8 colors/styles. No? Did I mention that the Cheeky Botts and Thighs are offered in 6 colors with bookoos of styles to wear the stockings? No? Well ladies, I have now soo make sure you head down to Black Fair 2017 and as always, happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Deetalez • Madyson • MixedTyped •

Hair
Truth • Kora •

* Outfits
Cheeky • Nala • Torn Mini Top • Black • Mesh (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink) • Newness

Blueberry • Kyla • Mesh (Maitreya, Belleza, Slink) •

* Shoes
Cheeky • Bottts and Thighs • Black • Mesh (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink) • Newness

Info
• Cheeky Items can be purchased @ Black Fair 2017
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Hands (Bento), Feet and Body is Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment