Monday, July 24, 2017

Smelling The Flowers ☺

Stopping to take in all the beautiful sites that surround me in the wonderful tropical paradise. I stop and smell the tropical flowers. I'm so in love with all the different variety and vibrant colors and smells of the flowers. They definitely provide a lovely fragrance in the air that I wouldn't receive in the city....lol. I'm glad I decided to wear the Jahyla Shorts by YumZ that I purchased from Elite Bi-Weekly Event. These shorts came with a 15 color Hud so it was easy to match any top I wanted to wear with them. Ladies, Make sure you hit up Elite Bi-Weekly before this round ends to get these shorts.....you won't regret it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As always happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• YumZ Jahyla Shorts can be purchased @ Elite Event

• Body/Face
Catwa Catya Bento Face
Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

• Skin
Essences • Marie • M01 •

• Hair
Truth • Xia • Variety •

• Clothing
Addams • Tatianna Top • Mesh (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, Standard) •
YumZ • Jahyla Shorts • Mesh (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink) • Newness

• Shoes
Empire • Lavender •

No comments:

Post a Comment