Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Wedding or Funeral? ☺

Ladies I don't know which one I'm dressed better for but I know this look will fit both occasions....lol. I'm bringing 2 pieces to you ladies from Cheeky in this blog. Cheeky just released the Lulu Fringe Bandeau's at ANYBODY Event soo ladies if you haven't been there to check it out, get there and stop by the Cheeky booth. I couldn't pass up showing this Gaby Long Skirt off either. I love how it covers the right areas then fishnets the areas I wanted to show. Also this dress is offered in 4 colors of your choice so how would you wear it ladies? I'm dying to know or will I be celebrating the knowledge of it? Let me know will ya? And as always, happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• Cheeky Lulu - Fringe Bandeau! can be purchased @ ANYBODY Event

• Body/Face
Catwa Catya Bento Face
Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

• Skin
Essences • Marie • M01 •

• Hair
Besom • Atom • Blondes •

• Makeup
KosmetiK • Liner+Shadow.broken • Applier (Catwa, Lelutka, Omega) •
Pink Fuel (PF) • Catwa Lipstick Applier • Glossy Pout •

• Clothing
Cheeky • Lulu - Fringe Bandeau! • Mesh (Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, TMP) • Newness
Cheeky • Gaby - Long Skirt • Mesh (Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, TMP) •

• Shoes
Reign • Combat Plats • Black •

No comments:

Post a Comment