Friday, August 25, 2017

At The Bar ☺

Standing here. Ordered my drink. Waiting on my drink to be delivered by the cute bartender. My eyes dance around the club, searching for the next victim to dance with but i decide to not bother. Imma just stand here, wait on my drink and think how hot I look in this Avery Crochet Top by Sn@tch. Ladies this is the Pales version of the Avery Crochet top which comes in 12 colors, all omega appliers. Ladies, I'm normally not into appliers much Sn@tch creator is like an omega applier goddess so make sure you hit up her store and get the Avery Crochet Top. You won't be disappointed. Happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured

Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Lara Hurley • Beth • Midtone •

Hair
little.bones • Jo •

Clothing
Sn@tch • Avery Crochet Top • Pales • Applier (Omega) • Newness
Blueberry • Melanie • Mesh (Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, TMP) •

No comments:

Post a Comment