Wednesday, August 23, 2017

My Corner ☺

I'm in my corner of the room. Standing alone. By myself. I feel comfortable there. Me and me alone. Everyone else is enjoying the party but I'm where I feel the more comfortable and relaxed at. Bright red lights shining everywhere. People gossiping about this and that person. People drunk and passed out from too much alcohol but I stay in my corner. It's where I'm comfortable at. I'm dressed for this party being that it was themed. Not my type of party but I still knew where to get the style of clothing for it. I went by Sn@tch. Sn@tch has a little of everything so I knew I would find something there to wear. The new Agatha Punk Mini Dress hit it dead on. So many compliments. So many stares. I still stay in my corner. It's where I'm comfortable at ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured

Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Lara Hurley • Beth • Midtone •

Hair
Mina • Myla • Essentials •

Clothing
Sn@tch • Agatha Punk Mini Dress • Mesh (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, Standard) • Newness
Snowfall Sinsation • Black N Brown Ripped N Unripped Pantyhose Set • Applier (Omega) •

Shoes
Empire • Coreopsis •

No comments:

Post a Comment