Saturday, September 16, 2017

Hiding ☺

Hiding out. Making sure they don't see me. I can't get caught. There's no telling what they will do to me if they find me. Maybe I will get lucky and they will capture me and take me to Sn@tch to get the new Kitana Latex Bustiers from there.....yayyyy!!!!!!!!! Aren't they nice? Ladies I'm normally not a big fan of appliers but I love the way Sn@tch create her appliers. The applier looks soo crispity clean...i love love love it. Ladies if you want this Kitana Latex Bustier, make sure you head down to Sn@tch and pick yours up today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured

Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Lara Hurley • Beth • Midtone •

Hair
Mina • Myla • Essentials •

Clothing
Sn@tch • Kitana Latex Bustier • Darks • Applier (Omega) • Newness
• AlterEgo • N/A •

No comments:

Post a Comment