Sunday, September 17, 2017

Going Back In Time ☺

I'm headed out to this party and the theme was Going Back In Time. I wanted to go back to the 50's, because that seems to e the era where everything seemed to be the coolest. Ya know....example Grease, one of the oldest american favorite movies was set in the 50's and i just love that movie. I had to stop by Sn@tch because I knew Sn@tch would have some item of clothing i would need to pull this look off. Walking around Sn@tch, I find these Sidney Tied Tops and aren't they just the most? I love them and they go perfect with the theme of the party. If you want to join me for the Going Back In Time Party ladies, make sure you run by Sn@tch and pick up your Sidney Tied Top today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured

Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Lara Hurley • Beth • Midtone •

Hair
Ayashi • Mikarin Hair • Basic •

Clothing
Sn@tch • Sidney Tied Tops Tops • Applier (Omega) • Newness
MoDanna • Laced Up Leggings • Red • Applier ( Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, Omega) •

Shoes
Reign • Classic Jane Heels •

No comments:

Post a Comment