Thursday, September 21, 2017

SHHHHHHH ☺

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It's study time in the library. Things are stacking up on me and I need to get a lot of studying done. I must have total concentration and that means I need quietness. I also needed to have the perfect outfit to wear for this study session and Sn@tch never fails me. Sn@tach has got these random grab bags out in all the fall colors. Ladies head down to Sn@tch and find the grab bags that hold the Betsy Jersey & Plaid Dress and Ribbed Tights. There are 20 grab bags to find ladies so lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured

Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Deetalez • Magda • Mixedtype •

Hair
Exile • Into The Sky • 5 color Naturals Pack •

Clothing
Sn@tch • Betsy Jersey & Plaid Dress • Blue • Mesh (Belleza, Slink, Maitreya, Standard) • Newness
 Sn@tch • Ribbed Tights • Fall 3 Pack • Applier (Omega) • Newness

Shoes
Reign • Classic Jane Heels •

No comments:

Post a Comment