Friday, September 22, 2017

They Said Vacant ☺

They told me the apartment was vacant. They lied. The apartment isn't vacant as you can see. There's plants, chairs, and a mini fridge that isn't shown. What the world. I can't win for loosin in this town. Out scoping new apartments for my friend who's moving to this part of the city. She specifically said she wanted an apartment with nothing in it. Every apartment I've looked at so far, had something in it that has to be moved out...lol. I give up but atleast I'm looking good while looking at these apartments in my new HEC Tintable Multi-Sheer Leather Outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured

Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Deetalez • Magda • Mixedtype •

Hair
Exxess • Chocolat • B •

Clothing
HEC • Tintable Multi-Sheer Leather Outfit NOUG-00 (U) • Mesh (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, Standard, TMP) • Newness

Shoes
Reign • Kendall Heels •

1 comment: