Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Wear Something Red ☺

I got this notecard inviting me to this party. All this notecard had on it was a time, a place, and a note scribbled down at the bottom saying "Wear something red." I knew YumZ just released the Terica top & shorts at Anybody Event so that's where I headed. I picked it up. Put it on. Checked myself in the mirror, not once but twice. Everything seemed to fit snug and to perfection. What could i expect tho? It's YumZ creation....lol. Everything YumZ put out fits to perfection. Ladies if you're wanting this look, make sure you head down to AnyBody Event and stop by the YumZ booth and pick up your Terica Top & Shorts Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As always, happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• YumZ Terica Top & Shorts can be purchased @ Anybody Event

Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Deetalez • Magda • Mixedtype •

Hair
RA • Chloe Hair • Essential •

Clothing
YumZ • Terica Top & Shorts • Mesh (Slink, Belleza, Maitreya) • Newness

Shoes
Reign • Ime Heels •

No comments:

Post a Comment