Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Not Sure ☺

Ladies I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be doing. I was pulled by the arm into this room and told to stand here and not move. Next thing I knew, I was being handed this dress and told to put it on. I'm not complaining because the dress is by one of my favorite designers, Cheeky. I was also told that the dress was called Finja Collar Dress and was going to be at Twe12ve this round. I put Cheeky's Finja Collar Dress on and next came people with makeup and items to do my hair. I can't wait to see what's going to happen next!!!!!!!!!! Stick around ladies and don't forget to go by Twe12ve and get the Cheeky Finja Collar Dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And as always, happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• Cheeky Finja - Collar Dress! can be purchased @ Twe12ve

Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Lara Hurley • Beth • Midtone •

Hair
Stealthic • Reprise • Ombres •

Makeup/Eyes
KosmetiK • Eyes.soft •  Applier (Omega, Catwa) • Mesh (L/R) •
Kosmetik • Eyeliner + Shadow.wingtip • Applier (Catwa, Omega) •
Just Magnetized • Iris Lipstick • Applier

Clothing
Cheeky • Finja - Collar Dress! • Dissolve 3 • Mesh (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink) • Newness

No comments:

Post a Comment