Monday, September 18, 2017

Out & About ☺

I decided to take a walk in the country today ladies. Get my thoughts together. Get things into perspective. While I was out & about admiring the country side, i was glide I decided to dress accordingly to the weather. Thank goodness for KJim newest release. KJim High Waisted Bell Bottoms just set the entire look I was trying to portray. I'm in love with these bell bottoms and they not only come with soo many options to change the colors of them but but but, they also come with an option to either have the pockets on or not as well as the belt. Ladies, you know what to do if you want this look....lol. Head down to KJim today, you won't be disappointed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured

Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Lara Hurley • Beth • Midtone •

Hair
Wasabi Pills • Plum • Basic •

Clothing
• Cynful • Cropped Denim Jacket • N/A •
Izzie • Basic Tank • Applier (Maitreya) •
KJim • High Waisted Bell Bottoms • Mesh (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink) • Newness

Shoes
Moda • Prudence Penny Loafers •

No comments:

Post a Comment