Friday, September 1, 2017

Outside ☺

Outside. Waiting. In the dark. Waiting for the doors to open. Waiting outside for my friends to come so I can enter the club. I got here to early and now I must wait. Well atleast I'm looking good waiting in my Sn@tch Izara Sequin Top. Ladies this top is offered in 24 colors and 12 fit mesh sizes. I am soo in love right now. Perfect fit. Perfect textures. What more could you ask for? Ladies, if you're looking for that perfect clubbing top, take the landmark to Sn@tch and get your Izara Sequin Top Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured

Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Lara Hurley • Beth • Midtone •

Hair
Truth • Elie • August VIP Gift •

Clothing
Sn@tch • Izara Sequin Top • Mesh (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, TMP, Standard) • Newness
Awear • Pants & Laced High Boots • Mesh (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink) •

No comments:

Post a Comment