Monday, September 4, 2017

Showing The Sexiness ☺

Ladies I know it's been a while since I pampered and showed my significant other that sexy side of me. Things have just been to busy at work and hectic, sometimes showing that one person that sexy side can slip your mind. Well not tonight ladies. I decided to stop by the Anybody Event;. I heard that YumZ has put out this sexy little Babydoll&panties set with a 10 color change hud. You know I had to stop by the YumZ booth because when it comes to bringing the sexy out, YumZ definitely knows how to do it. What do you think ladies? Will my significant other be pleased? Let me know? Ladies make sure you hit up Anybody Event and stop by the YumZ booth. As always, happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• YumZ Babydoll&Panties can be purchased @ Anybody Event
• Firelight Uhura Hair can be purchased @ Designers Circle

Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Lara Hurley • Beth • Midtone •

Hair
Firelight • Uhura Hair • Essentials •

Clothing
YumZ • Babydoll&Panties • Mesh (Slink, Belleza, Maitreya) • Newness

Pose
eTc Poses • Laying 1 •

No comments:

Post a Comment