Friday, September 8, 2017

I Said I Would Wait ☺

My back is against the wall. I don't know if I should stay here or go. Wait or leave. I can't decide. What shall I do? My friend has asked me to stay and wait for her but idk. I've waited long enough. I've already been to the store, I'm just waiting to take her since she liked it so much. Wondering what it is she liked soo much? It's the Henley Jersey Crop Top from Sn@tch. I'm supposed to be waiting on her to take her to go get it but she's taking forever. The Henley Jersey Crop Top comes as an applier and it also comes in 12 colors. Ladies make sure you head down to Sn@tch and and get your Henley Jersey Crop Top today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• Sintiklia Safire Hair can be purchased @ The Liaison Collaborative

Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Lara Hurley • Beth • Midtone •

Hair
Sintiklia • Safire • Blondes Roots •

Clothing
Sn@tch • Henley Jersey Crop Tops • Applier (Omega) • Newness
Addams • Sonia Pleated Skirt w/Panties • Mesh (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, Standard) •

Shoes
BlueBerry • Tinker • Mesh (Maitreya, Belleza, Slink) •

No comments:

Post a Comment