Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Come To My Room ☺

Do you think you can handle me? Are you ready to be punished? Are you ready? I will tell you when you're ready. Now walk forward and don't speak until I say. That's how this Giani Dress by YumZ make me feel. Like I'm in charge. Like I'm the one you're going to listen to. Ladies if you want this feeling and look this sexy while having this feeling, make sure you head down to the Anybody Event that's going on RIGHT NOW and stop by the YumZ booth. The Giani Dress by YumZ come with a 15 color hud to change the dress and/or the corset. Ladies with all these color combos you cam make, I promise you won't be disappointed. Head down to Anybody today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. As always, happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• YumZ Giani Dress can be purchased @ Anybody Event

Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Lara Hurley • Beth • Midtone •

Hair
Beusy • Avaii Hairstyle •

Clothing
YumZ • Giani Dress • Mesh (Slink, Belleza, Maitreya) • Newness

Pose
eTc Poses • PF 2017 crop3 •

Shoes
N-Core • Grace •

No comments:

Post a Comment