Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Almost Time ☺

Almost time for them to start letting people in. I'm so excited that I'm able to attend this. My friend came through with the tickets even though I didn't think she would but she did. One more person ahead of me then I'm in there. Ladies I decided to hit up Suicide Dollz event for this outing. I found the perfect ensemble for this specific outing. I stopped by the Cheeky booth while i was at th Suicide Dollz Event and picked up the Miss Strapped Dress and I have to say, it fits me perfectly. Nice and snuggly....lol. Ladies, make sure you hit up the Suicide Dollz event and stop by the Cheeky booth and pick up your Miss Strapped Dress! too!!!!!!!!!!!!!. And as always, happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• Cheeky Miss Strapped Dress! can be purchased @ Suicide Dollz
• Spellbound Honey can be purchased @ Chapter 4

Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Lara Hurley • Beth • Midtone •

Hair
Spellbound • Honey • Ombres & Roots •

Clothing
Cheeky • Miss Strapped Dress! • Mesh (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink) • Newness

Shoes
GOS Boutique • Karrueche •

No comments:

Post a Comment