Thursday, September 7, 2017

Runway Time ☺

It's time and my sissy decided to join me on the runway. Im loving this picture not only because my sister's in it but because I'm showing off one of the newest releases from Sn@tch. Sn@tch just released the Fish 4 This My Darling Outfit which is dedicated to Vogue Magazine. Fish 4 This My Darling Outfit comes in 24 parts and ladies you wont be disappointed. Make sure you run down to Sn@tch and get the Fish 4 This My Darling Outfit Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured

Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
(Me)
Lara Hurley • Beth • Midtone •

(Cheeky)
• Deetalez • Maxille • Celtic •

Hair
(Me)
Exxess • Champagne • B •

(Cheeky)
• Taketomi • Clique002 • Bento •

Clothing 
(Me)
Sn@tch • Fish 4 This My Darling • Mesh (Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, Standard, Tonic, TMP) • Applier (Omega) • Newness

(Cheeky)
CandyDoll • Yesenia Top • Black •
CandyDoll • Yesenia Skirt • Black •

Shoes
(Me)
N-Core • Stilettos •

(Cheeky)
• Rebel Hope • Kess Mesh Platform Heels •

Xtras
Azoury • Barthelemy • Onyx Left Feet • Black • Maitreya •
Identity Body Shop • Forever Young • Applier
Identity Body Shop • Vida Loka • Applier

No comments:

Post a Comment