Friday, October 13, 2017

Where's That Cab? ☺

My friends and I have been waiting it seems like forever. We're trying to hit up these events before they fill up. First I want to hit up Sn@tch and get the Pinky Eyelet Tops because they are offered in soo many colors, I can match the top with anything and have the comfortable but sexy feeling. Next, since we have early access to Applique, we're going to head there because I heard that Kosmetik has finally made the lipstick that I've been looking for. Nothing to daring. Nothing too light. The Kosmetik Lipliner.haute is all the perfect shades and I'm in love with them. Then, our next stop is The Avenue to pick up another Kosmetik creation, The Kosmetik Eyebrows.unveil. They are my favorite eyebrows soo far. I love the detail she's put in them so I have to get them. Lastly on our outing, we're stopping at the Kosmetik store itself. I'm in need for some new eyes and I've always been a fan of Kosmetik eyes soo I'm just going to pick up the nice smooth Eyes.mellow and head home. Happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• KosmetiK Lipliner.haute can be purchased @ Applique Oct. 15th
• Kosmetik Eyebrows.unveil can be purchased @ The Avenue


Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Deetalez • Precious • Mixedtype •

Hair
Tram • G0508 • Hud C •

Makeup/Eyes
Kosmetik • Lipliner.haute • Applier (Omega and Catwa) • Newness
Kosmetik • Eyebrows.unveil • Applier (Omega and Catwa) • Newness
Kosmetik • Eyes.mellow • Applier (Catwa and Omega) • Mesh (L/R) •

Clothing
Sn@tch • Pinky Eyelet Top • All Colors • Mesh (Belleza, Slink, Maitreya, Standard, TMP, Tonic, EBody) •
Blueberry • DWL Jeans • Fun Pack • Mesh (Slink, Belleza, Maitreya) •

Shoes
Essenz • Peru • http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/49/198/24

No comments:

Post a Comment