Sunday, October 8, 2017

Hitting The Books ☺

Never thought these days would come around again....lol. I thought these days were over and done with but this case is doing a number on me. I'm really having to study this case. Everything has to be precise and done by the book. Nothing can be taken for granted. No mistakes can be made. Soo I went to Sn@tch and purchased the most comfortable study sweater possible because I knew Sn@tch had just released it. Sn@tch Freddie Chenille Sweater is not only the perfect study sweater but it also comes in soo many colors so I can switch up the colors depending on the mood I'm in which ever day I'm studying....lo. Ladies if you're wanting this style of shirt, take the landmark to Sn@tch and pick up your Freddie Chenille Sweater today!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured

Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Deetalez • Precious • Mixedtype •

Hair
Besom • Kami • Essentials •

Clothing
Sn@tch • Freddie Chenille Sweaters • Mesh (Slink, Belleza, Maitreya, EBody, TMP, Tonic, Standard) • Newness

Shoes
Reign • Ballerina Warmers •

No comments:

Post a Comment