Friday, October 6, 2017

The Bath House ☺

Decided to pamper myself a little bit. I need to pamper myself a little bit. I'm going to pamper myself a little bit because I deserve it. I decided to wear this sexy ensemble by Cheeky, the Aria - tight Dress, whic can be purchased at the AnyBody Event that's going on right now along. I paired the Aria-tight Dress off with Kosmetik Gel Nails.foil tip light nails because for one. they come with a 18 color hud and for two, I love the colors Kosmetik has created in this hud because they match with just about everything in my inventory...lol. Kosmetik Gel Nails.foil tip light can be purchased at this round of Elite Bi-weekly. Ladies if you want this look to wear for your day at the bath house or spa, hit up these two events and stop by their booths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And as always, happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• Cheeky Aria - tight Dress! can be purchased @ Anybody Event
• Kosmetik Gel Nails.foil tip light can be purchased @ Elite Event

Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Deetalez • Magda • Mixedtype •

Hair
Truth • Apple • Multitone 1 •

Makeup/Nail
Kosmetik • Gel Nails.foil tip light • Applier (Maitreya, Omega, Vista) • Newness

Clothing
Cheeky • Aria - tight Dress! • Red • Mesh (Maitreya and Slink) • Newness

No comments:

Post a Comment