Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Either/Or ☺

Stuck in this corner and these people can't decided if they want to let me move out of it or stay in it. It doesn't really matter to me but I wish they would make a decision so I can plan my next move. Either/Or, I'm going to find my way out. I don't deal well with the feelings of being trapped so I know this situation won't last long. Ladies, while I'm in this situation, here are some stores and events you should hit up while I'm in here...lol. Definitely hit up the events featuring Kosmetik appliers. The Eyebrows.unveil and Eyeliner.neo are 2 pieces from Kosmetik's that i haven't been able to take off yet. Don't forget to go by Sn@tch and pick up the Julia Jersey Tops which come with an applier hud of 10 colors. Now back to planning my escape.............. Happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• Kosmetik Eyebrows.unveil can be purchased @ The Avenue
• Kosmetik Eyeliner.neo can be purchased @ The Makeover Room
• Reign Witchy Thigh High Boots can be purchased @ Salem

Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Deetalez • Precious • Mixedtype •

Hair
Sintiklia • Hair Claire • Blonde Roots •

Makeup/Nails
Kosmetik • Eyebrows.unveil • Applier (Catwa, Slink) • Newness
Kosmetik • Eyeliner.neo • Applier (Catwa, Slink) • Newness

Clothing
Sn@tch • Julia Jersey Top • Applier (Slink, Omega) •
Villena • Laced Up Ripped Shorts • Gray • Mesh (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink) •

Shoes
Reign • Witchy Thich High Boots •

No comments:

Post a Comment