Thursday, October 5, 2017

In A Box ☺

I feel boxed in and what better way to be boxed in. I may be boxed in but I look damn good being boxed in. I'm showing you YumZ newest piece that's out right now at AnyBody, Diamonds, nice right? I LOVE IT. I had to put that in all caps to stress it....lol. Ladies if you want YumZ Diamond Dress, take the landmark below to AnyBody and stop by the YumZ booth and when or if you get boxed in, make sure you're wearing YumZ Diamonds dress so you can look good while you're boxed in....lol As always, happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• YumZ Diamonds can be purchased @ Anybody Event

Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Deetalez • Magda • Mixedtype •

Hair
Phoenix • Clarissa Hair • Ombre/Roots •

Clothing
YumZ • Diamonds • Black and White Shown • Mesh (Slink, Belleza, Maitreya) • Newness

Shoes
Reign • Ime Heels •

No comments:

Post a Comment