Sunday, November 12, 2017

All The Newness ☺

Stopping to get my tire replaced at the gas stop headed to this "Back In The Ages" party, makes me happy that I went by Booty's Beauty first. Booty's Beauty just released a ton of makeup and eyes that I couldn't pass up. Not only did she release lipsticks but she released eyes, eyeshadows, and eyelashes too. I was soo excited walking into the store and seeing all the newness, I had to get a little of everything that was new. I was in makeup heaven. Ladies, make sure you run by Booty's Beauty, have a lookey at all the newness. I went shopping crazy and I know you will too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• Reign Foxberry Jumpsuit can be purchased @ Collabor88
• Reign Betty Heels can be purchased @ Rewind
• RA Nancy Hair can be purchased @ Hairology

Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Deetalez • Precious • Mixedtype •

Hair
RA • Nancy • Ombres & Roots •

Makeup/Eyes
Booty's Beauty • Lingerie Lipsticks • Applier (Catwa) • Newness
Booty's Beauty • Truth Eyeshadow & Lashes • Applier (Catwa) • Newness
Booty's Beauty • Dark Crystal Eyes • Applier (Catwa) • Newness

Clothing
Reign • Foxberry Jumpsuit • Mesh (Maitreya) • Newness

Shoes
Reign • Betty Heels • Newness

No comments:

Post a Comment