Friday, November 17, 2017

Waiting On My Coffee ☺

Standing in line waiting on my coffee while the children skate on the ice. It's super cold. The ground is covered in snow. The lakes are iced over and the wind is blowing to the max but I'm out here, dressed in one of my winter's best....lol. I decided to stop by the Coffee booth to get me a cup to warm myself up and was approached by a photographer. The photographer explained to me how they just had to have me to model the NEW POSE by Phaze that's out right now at Elite Bi-Weekly. Phaze Obsession Pose Pack come in 5 poses mirroring each pose. Ladies, these poses are clean, crisp, and precise. Make sure you head down to Elite Bi-Weekly and stop by the Phaze booth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• Phaze Obsession Pose Pack can be purchased @ Elite Event
• Spellbound Under Stars Hair can be purchased @ Kustom9

Body/Face
•Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Deetalez • Precious • Mixedtype •

Hair
Spellbound • Under Stars • Natural Ombre & Roots •

Pose
Phaze • Obsession • Pose Two (L/R) • Newness

Clothing
Sn@tch • Autumn Ribbed Tights • Pale • Applier (Belleza, G.Booty, Omega, Slink, Wowmeh) •
Blueberry • Minnie • Mesh (Maitreya, Slink, Belleza) •

Shoes
Reign • Not Your Momma's Knit Boots • Black •

No comments:

Post a Comment