Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Getting In Shape ☺

Turkey Day just passed ladies and I think it's time for me to get my workout on. I don't want to add on the Christmas weight along with the Turkey Day weight. I'm here at the gym with the newness from YumZ. The Kee SweatSuit is the most ladies. It's going to be my "go to" outfit from here on out when it comes to the gym. Not only does it comes as shown in the blog but there's sweat pants offered that can be worn with it as well. Ladies if you're peeping this outfit and want a good sweatsuit to lounge around in, head down to Elite Bi-Weekly and stop by the YumZ booth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• YumZ Kee Sweatsuit can be purchased @ Elite Event

Body/Face
•Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Deetalez • Precious • Mixedtype •

Hair
Foxy • High Key Hair • Natural Ombre •

Clothing
YumZ • Kee Hoodie (F&D) • White • Mesh (Belleza, Slink, Maitreya) • Newness
YumZ • Kee Panties • White • Mesh (Belleza, Slink, Maitreya) • Newness

Shoes
Reign • Lazy Slides •

No comments:

Post a Comment