Thursday, December 7, 2017

It Looks Cold Out There ☺

It looks soo cold out there. I'm glad I have my baby here with me. I feel it warming up already. I decided it was tooo hot for clothing so me and my babes decided to put on something sexy, cuddle up near the fire, and watch a movie while drinking hot chocolate. I'm glad i stopped by Sn@tch to get this newness out in the mainstore. Sn@tch released Alexia Velvet Lingerie in Omega applier and i have to say, it's lovely. Very Lovely and it comes in a lot of colors for your choosing. Ladies if you want the Alexia Velvet Lingerie, hitch a ride on the landmark provided below and shop ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured

Cherry
Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Deetalez • Precious • Mixedtype •

Hair
Tram • F603 Hair • Beige&Gray •

Clothing
Sn@tch • Alexia Velvet Lingerie • Applier (Omega) • Newness


Brae
Body/Face
• Catwa Daniel Head
• Signature Gianni Body
• Vista Bento Hands

Skin
Stray Dog • Felix • Tone 4 •

Hair
Stealthic • Reach • Ombre •

Clothes 
Mossu • Wood.Sweatpants •

No comments:

Post a Comment