Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Outside On The Stoop ☺

I was visiting family this week being it was the holidays and all. My cousin and I decided to get some fresh air and sit outside on the stoop. I showed her these poses that's just been released at Elite Bi-Weekly by Phaze called Hurry Home and Everyday Poses. These poses come in 6 with mirror poses and I am loving them. I love Phaze poses period. Ladies if you want these poses, make sure you hit up Elite Bi-Weekly. It's a new round and it's just started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• Phaze can be purchased @ Elite Bi-Weekly Event
• Brunstyle can be purchased @ Cosmopolitan

Body/Face
•Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
the Skinnery • Alicia • Toffee •

Hair
Stealthic • Jealousy • Ombres •

Poses
Phaze Hurry Home and Everyday Poses Vol 1 Pose 5 & 6 Shown Newness

Clothing
Brunstyle • Basic T-Shirt • Mesh (Maitreya and Slink-HG,P) •

Shoes
Reign • Kendall Heels •

No comments:

Post a Comment