Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Time For Some Closeups ☺

It's time for some closeups....lol. That's what I'm being told by the photographer who's wanting to show off the newness from Elite, Cazimi, Kosmetik and LeLuck. Elite Bi-Weekly has started another round with all kinds of goodies for you. Poses from Westside caught my eye. The Selfie poses Vol 1 was a must get. Speaking of eyes, went by Kosmetik to pick up the Kosmetik Eyes.vue because they would go perfect with anything I wore. Then I headed over to Cazimi because I heard she had some newness out called Magic Unicorn nail polish that went with every mesh hand sooo picked those up too. Lastly ladies, I've been looking for some Nude lipstick. I swung by LeLuck because I wanted to check out what she had. I got the All You Need Is Nude shades of lipstick for the Catwa head and it fit perfectly. What do you think ladies? You know what to do in order to have these items...lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• Westside can be purchased @ Elite Bi-Weekly Event

Body/Face
•Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
the Skinnery • Alicia • Toffee •

Hair
little.bones • Galaxy • The Blend •

Makeup/Nails/Eyes
Cazimi Nails - Magic Unicorn Applier (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, Omega) Newness
LeLuck All You Need Is Nude Applier (Catwa) Newness
Kosmetik Eyes.vue Applier (Catwa & Omega) Mesh (L/R)

Poses
Westside The Selfie Vol 1 Pose 2 & 3 Shown Newness

Clothing
BTTB • Double Shirt • Mesh (Maitreya, Slink, Gianni, TMP) •

No comments:

Post a Comment