Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Pampering Myself ☺

Today I'm giving myself my own pedi and mani. I'm nervous because I don't have the worlds most steady hands soo I'm going to end up painting the whole nail and then some....lol. Hopefully with this new pose by Kokoro Poses called Vain, I can make my hands and toes look perfect. Ladies, if you're looking for that pose to do you're perfect mani and pedi, click the link below and head down to Fi*Friday's and stop by the Kokoro Poses booth!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• Kokoro Poses can be purchased @ Fi*Friday's 

Body/Face/Nails/Jewelry
Catwa • Catya Bento Face 
Maitreya • Bento Hands, Feet, and Body
Empire • Square Nails • Long
Slipper • Morning Josie Bento Rings

Skin
the Skinnery • Laura • Toffee

Hair
Phoenix • Siarra Hair • Group Gift 

Kokoro Poses
• Vain • Newness 

Clothing
Izzie's • Basic Tank • Applier (Maitreya) 
Pink Cream Pie • Nicole Sweatpants • Mesh (Freya HG, Isis, Maitreya) 

No comments:

Post a Comment