Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Showing Hym ☺

I decided to show hym a side of me hy hasn't seen in a while. I asked hym to position hymself comfortably in the chair. I have D'Angelo "Untitled" playing. I walk towards hym. Slowly. Sensual. Swaying my hips with the beat of the song. Licking my lips slowly while staring into hys eyes with every step I take. Pausing in front of hym when I reach the chair just to turn around to show hym the brand new Piercing Corsets that's out right now at Cheeky. Ladies these corsets come with an 11 color hud that will change both leg and back corsets separately. I love these and they fit the Maitreya and Slink body perfectly. Ladies if you're looking for the perfect corsets, make sure you hit the link below and head down to Cheeky. And as always, happy shopping ladies...now back to hym! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured

Body/Face
Catwa • Catya Bento Face
Maitreya • Bento Hands, Feet, and Body 

Skin
the Skinnery • Laura • Toffee • Applier (Catwa)

Hair
RA • Chloe • Essentials

Cheeky
• Piercing Corset • Back and Leg • Mesh (Maitreya, HG, Phy) • Newness



No comments:

Post a Comment