Thursday, February 8, 2018

Hanging With The Moon ☺

Tonight I'm just hanging out. Just the moon and I. Never done that before but I have to say, I'm having a pretty good time. Sleepiness should come soon and take over me and I can't wait. I'm glad Pink Cream Pie (PCP) was able to provide me with the special Lola Lingerie to get me in the mood. 24 solid colors for top and bottoms and 4 colors for metals is getting me all excited. That's not all though, if you're getting the fatpack, not only will you be able to turn each part different colors to your liking but you will also be able to choose to have it laced textured or solid. Ladies make sure you head down to Blush and stop by the Pink Cream Pie booth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• Pink Cream Pie (PCP) Lola Lingerie can be purchased @ Blush

Body/Face/Nails/Jewelry
Catwa • Catya Bento Face 
Maitreya • Bento Hands, Feet, and Body 
Empire • Square Nails • Long 
Slipper • Morning Josie Bento Rings 

Skin
Fiore • Stacy • Applier (Catwa) • SPF25 

Hair
Lovey Dovey• Adrazet • Natural Ombre 

Pink Cream Pie (PCP)
• Lola Lingerie • Mesh (Hourglass, Isis, Freya, Maitreya) • Newness 

No comments:

Post a Comment