Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Lead Me ☺

Lead me out of this dark place. It's dark, wet, and strange noises are surrounding us. I'm scared but I know I will be okay as long as we are together. Guide me out. Lead me to the light. I will follow you.

Newness from Cheeky ladies that's out right now at Fetish Fair 2018. The Yvi Very Up Skirts are the perfect fit for the maitreya and slink body. The Cheeky Yvi Very Up Skirt comes in 6 different colors for you to choose from soo ladies stop by the Cheeky booth when you're down at the Fetish Fair 2018. As always, happy shopping ladies☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• Cheeky Yvi can be purchased @ Fetish Fair 2018

Body/Face/Nails/Jewelry
Catwa • Catya Bento Face
Maitreya • Bento Hands, Feet, and Body
Empire • Square Nails • Long 
Slipper • Morning Josie Bento Rings

Skin
Fiore • Stacy • Applier (Catwa) • SPF25 

Hair
Exxess • Sucre B

Clothing
Blueberry • Icon - Angel Wings • White • Bento 
Blueberry • Love Bite • Lingerie • White • Mesh (Maitreya) • Gacha
Cheeky • Yvi - Very Up Skirt • White • Mesh (Maitreya, HG, Phy) • Newness

No comments:

Post a Comment