Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Stepping Away From The Norm ☺

Doing something out of the ordinary but I couldn't pass it up showing you. I stepped out of my box to blog a Choker. I'm normally not into chokers but LeLuck created the Everday A Beauty makeup Set with Choker that's coming out on the 31st of March @ Kurenai that I couldn't say NO to. I love all the different shades of lipstick and eyeshadows that are made perfectly to fit the eyes and lips. The details that the creator took the time to put into creating these appliers is outstanding. Ladies if you're wanting this. make sure on March 31st, you're walking around Kurenai and stopping at the LeLuck booth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• LeLuck Everyday A Beauty Set With Choker can be purchased @ Kurenai - March 31st

Face
Catwa • Catya Bento Face

Skin
Deetalez • Heidi • MixedType • Applier (Catwa) 

Hair
Tram • F603 • Beige & Gray

LeLuck
• Everyday A Beauty Set with Choker • Applier (Catwa-Makeup) • Newness

No comments:

Post a Comment