Monday, March 19, 2018

A Pic For My Wife Merredyth ☺

Wanted to surprise my wife with a pic and YumZ helped me with my outfit. Went shopping at Elite Bi-Weekly this week and I couldn't pass up the newness from Yumz. The Kimaani Hair and Amara outfit made the perfect look for this pic.I wanted to do this pic especially for her. Ladies I'm stepping outside the box for this blog. Showing you something that's normally only seen by my wife Merredyth but I wanted you to know where to get this look so make sure you head down to Elite Bi -Weekly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies ☺



Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• YumZ Amara & Kimaani can be purchased @ Elite Bi-Weekly

Body/Face/Nails/Jewelry
Catwa • Catya Bento Face 
Maitreya • Bento Hands, Feet, and Body
Empire • Square Nails • Long
Slipper • Morning Josie Bento Rings

Skin
Deetalez • Heidi • Applier (Catwa) • Mixedtype 

YumZ
• Kimaani Hair • Newness
• Amara • White • Mesh (HG, Phy, Venus, Maitreya, Isis, Freya) • Newness 

Shoes
Empire • Bluebell

No comments:

Post a Comment