Saturday, March 17, 2018

Sweet Tooth ☺

I'm in the mood for something sweet sooo I grab my doppleganger and head down to the Sugarbowl and get some ice cream. Even tho it was a last minute thought, I still wanted to look cute soo I put on the shorts I just picked up from Neve. I Love the Neve Watson Shorts. They can even be paired off with a sweat shirt for that workout look or as you can see below, with a tank top and heels for the chic cute look. Ladies if you're wanting this look, make sure you head down to Neve and pick up the Watson Shorts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As always happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured

Body/Face/Nails/Jewelry
Catwa • Catya Bento Face
Maitreya • Bento Hands, Feet, and Body
Empire • Square Nails • Long
Slipper • Morning Josie Bento Rings

Skin
Deetalez • Heidi • MixedType • Applier (Catwa) 

Hair
Foxy • Sugar • Natural Ombres

Clothing
Izzie's • Basic Tank • Applier (Maitreya)
Neve • Watson (shorts) • Mesh (Belleza-Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Slink-HG, PHY)

Shoes
Ingenue • Emily Heels • Mist and Noir Shown

No comments:

Post a Comment