Tuesday, March 13, 2018

What To Wear ☺

Well ladies, I'm heading out. I'm squeaky clean, shaved, and now it's time to find something to wear to this event. I've already put in my contacts. I had heard that Kosmetik just released the new Fluid Eyes @ Twe12ve and since I love Kosmetik Eyes, I had to go get them. Then I stopped by Kosmetik's main store to pick up the new Spring Fever nail polish in Blue because I feel like wearing blue tonight. I'm glad Sn@tch isn't letting me make this decision on what to wear naked...lol. I stopped by Sn@tched earlier because I heard they had got in some new Sunny Striped String Tank tops that were a must have. Now about what to wear for tonight...*taps new polished nails on bottom lips*....lol!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• Kosmetik Eyes Fluid can be purchased @ Twe12ve

Face/Body/Jewelry
Catwa • Catya Bento Face 
Maitreya • Bento Hands, Feet, and Body
Slipper • Morning Josie Bento Rings

Skin
Deetalez • Heidi • Applier (Catwa) • Mixedtype 

Hair
Argrace • Suiu • Dark Browns

Kosmetik
• Eyes Fluid • Brown Pack • Mesh (L/R) • Applier (Catwa, Omega) • Newness
• Spring Fever • Blue • Applier (Slink, Omega, Maitreya, Vista) • Newness

Sn@tch
• Sunny Striped String Tank • Mesh (Belleza-Freya, Isis, Venus, eBody, Maitreya, Slink-HG, Phy, TMP, Tonic-Curvy, Fine, Standard) • Newness

No comments:

Post a Comment