Monday, March 12, 2018

Come On In ☺

Come on in and enjoy the show. The show is going to be sexy and seductive. It's going to display your wildest dreams. Your hopes and wants. My dreams and hopes have been answered. I wanted and hoped to find the sexiest outfit at Whore Couture that will show off all my curves in all the right places and my hopes and dreams has been answered. I was walking around the Whore Couture and came to the YumZ store and lookie lookie what I found. I spotted the Misha ensemble and I have to say, it's sexy and seductive, right ladies? Make sure you head down to Whore Couture and stop by the YumZ store while you're there!!!!!!!!!Happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• YumZ Misha can be purchased @ Whore Couture

Body/Face/Nails/Jewelry
Catwa • Catya Bento Face 
Maitreya • Bento Hands, Feet, and Body
Empire • Square Nails • Long
Slipper • Morning Josie Bento Rings

Skin
Deetalez • Heidi • Applier (Catwa) • Mixedtype 

Hair
Bad Hair Day • Horeeya • Browns and Blondes

YumZ
• Misha • Black • Mesh (HG, Phy, Venus, Maitreya, Isis, Freya) • Newness 

Shoes
Empire • Frangipani - Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment