Thursday, March 15, 2018

Time For Selfies ☺

Spending time away from my baby has got me missing her like crazy soo i decided to take some selfies and send them to her. I put on my brand new I See You Undies from Sn@tch, laid on the bed, and started snapping away. I hope she likes them. I'm in her favorite color and since I'm going to be here for a while, I have 11 more colors to take selfies in...lol. Ladies make sure you head down to Sn@tch and pick up your I See You Undies today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured

Body/Face/Nails/Jewelry
Catwa • Catya Bento Face
Maitreya • Bento Hands, Feet, and Body
Empire • Square Nails • Long
Slipper • Morning Josie Bento Rings

Skin
Deetalez • Heidi • Applier (Catwa) • Mixedtype

Hair
Magika • Disarray • 03

Sn@tch
• I See You Undies • Applier (Omega) • Newness

No comments:

Post a Comment