Tuesday, April 24, 2018

3 Looks In 2 Dresses ☺

3 dresses in 2...oh yesssssss! Ladies, I went by Elite Bi-Weekly and stopped by the Yumz booth. I was soo excited to see these new Shana Dresses Yumz has got out. I bought 2 of them and decided to combine them. As you see below, I purchased the Black and Red Shana dress. I put those two together and made a completely different dress. I can wear it plain, lacey, or together. You can too ladies, you know what to do to get this look. Head down to Elite Bi-Weekly and stop by the Yumz Booth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies ☺



• Items with () is what's being featured

Body/Face
Catwa • Catya Bento Face 
Maitreya • Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Deetalez • Heidi • Applier (Catwa) • Mixedtype 

Hair
little.Bones • Inna • The Blend

YumZ
• Shana • Black v1 and Red v2 • Mesh (HG, Phy, Venus, Maitreya, Isis, Freya) • Newness (Elite Bi-Weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment