Thursday, April 19, 2018

Early Birthday Present 1 ☺

Hys birthday is coming up so why not start celebrating now up til the day? Hy deserves 2 cupcakes and what better way to give it to hym then the way I'm giving to hym in the blog below...lol. I had to run by Applique to pick up the new Sn@tch Nena Sheer Lace Undies and I can tell you, I wasn't disappointed. Then I went by the Designers Circle to get the newness from Cazimi. Cazimi had the matching Nails - Spring French that went perfectly. I suggest that if you're wanting this look, definitely hit up these 2 events and stop by the Sn@tch and Cazimi booths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies! ☺


• Items with () is what's being featured

Body/Face/Nails/Jewelry
Catwa • Catya Bento Face
Maitreya • Bento Hands, Feet, and Body
Empire • Square Nails • Long
Yummy • Minimalist Rings • Maitreya

Skin
Deetalez • Heidi • Applier (Catwa) • Mixedtype

Hair
Spellbound • Honey • Brunettes

Pose
FoxCity • Birthday Suit • Bento Pose

Cazimi
• Nails - Spring French • Cool • Applier (Omega, Belleza, Slink, Maitreya) • Newness (Designers Circle)

Sn@tch
• Nena Sheer Lace Undies • Applier (Omega) • Newness (Applique)

No comments:

Post a Comment