Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Frolicking In The Water With Aura Blue @ Phat Fashion☺

I decided to head down to the water again. I cannot help it, I'm loving this weather. Nice and warm.....wind slightly blowing....what can be better than that? Thanks to Aura Blue, I can look good while I'm frolicking in the water. Ladies if you haven't hit up Phat Fashion, hurry before Sunday. While you're at Phat Fashion...make sure you stop by Aura Blue booth and get this outfit in my favorite color blue or the other colors that's being offered and as always.... Happy Shopping Ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Whatever - Emily - 004 

Hair
Argrace - Hikari - Dark Browns 

Outfit
Aura Blue - White/Blue Bikini With Net Cover - Omega Applier - Newness

Note
Aura Blue can be purchased @ Phat Fashion 

Note
Hands, feet, and body is Maitreya☺

No comments:

Post a Comment