Friday, June 3, 2016

Gettin In Touch With My Southern Roots With YumZ ☺

Today I decided to get in touch with my Southern roots. Since I'm from the south, might as well show you ladies that aren't, how us ladies dress down here....lol. Thanks to YumZ, I'm able to put together one of her newest pieces that's being sold right now at the Lyfe Of Style Event.....yayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ladies if you haven't been to this event or stopped by there to check YumZ out, you're missing out! Soooo ladies, make sure you hit up the Lyfe Of Style event to get your Navi set. Oh before I forget, ladies did I mention how many colors you can mix n match to have your own color scheme? No? Well I guess you're gonna have to go and find out....lol. Happy Shopping Ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Essence - Quinn - Medium01 

Hair
Truth - Jill - Browns05Fade 

Jacket
★ YumZ - NaviJacket - White - Mesh (Slink, Belleza, Maitreya, and Standard) - Newness 

Pants
YumZ - NaviJeans - White - Mesh (Slink, Belleza, Maitreya, and Standard) - Newness 

Note
YumZ Navi Set can be purchased @ Lyfe Of Style 

Shoes 
ROC - Sabrina Heels 

★ Hands, feet, and body is Maitreya☺

No comments:

Post a Comment