Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Evening Out With IAF @ Phat Fashion☺

Hai ladies, the sun has gone down, I'm dressed and ready to go out this evening with my friends. It's been a long day and some friends and I have decided to meet up for drinks. Thanks to the Featured Booth @ Phat Fashion, IAF, I'm dressed sexy enough to turn some heads....maybe even get a few free drinks for my friends and I. Ladies if you're looking for that "evening out" dress, make sure you stop by Phat Fashion Featured Booth IAF and get yours today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Shopping Ladies ☺

Wearing

Skin
DeeTalez - Miranda - MixedTyped 

Hair
Elua - Oceana - Ombre Basic Pack 

DressFeatured VIP
IAF - Monet Midi Dress - Omega Applier - Newness 

Note
IAF Monet Midi Dress can be purchased @ Phat Fashion 

Shoes
Essenz - Merida - Black - Maitreya and Slink Fit 

Note

Hands, feet, and body is Maitreya☺

No comments:

Post a Comment