Friday, September 23, 2016

Having A Word ☺

Was out and about with friends and decided to stop by one of my favorite restaurants. The food is magnificent here and I just had to tell the chef that everything brought out to us was superb. The chef, who's a hottie, complimented me on my look saying how much he loved the tats and makeup. Said it was nicely applied and I should give his girlfriend pointers....lol. I laughed and told him that she should stop by Elite for the tats and poses then hit up the Fluffy and Fierce Event for the nails. I told him to not forget to tell her to stop by Trendz for this awesome lipgloss. He said he would tell her, then i went back out to talk to my friends and enjoy the rest of my meal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And as always........Happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Deetalez • Lucy • MixedTyped • Applier (Catwa) •

Hair
little.bones • Tati • The Blend •

Makeup
KosmetiK • Shimmmer Lipgloss • Applier (Catwa, Omega, Lelutka) • Newness

KosmetiK Shimmer Lipgloss can be purchased @ TrendZ Oct. 1st

Nails
KosmetiK • Vintage Rose • Tone • Applier (Slink, Maitreya, Omega) • Newness

KosmetiK Vintage Rose Nail Applier can be purchased @ Fulffy + Fierce

Tattoo
Isuka • Batra & Leok • Faded • Applier (Omega) • Newness

Pose
Stylehaus • Gina & Nicole • Newness •

Stylehaus Poses and Isuka Tattoo can be purchased @ Elite Event

Outfit
Addams • Stefani Military Suit • Mesh (Belleza, Slink, TMP, Maitreya) •

Shoes
MODA • Mahina Bow Pumps •

 Hands, Feet, and Body Maitreya ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment