Wednesday, September 21, 2016

In The Fields Of Gold ☺

This was enchanting to me. I was driving around with my top down in the country. Seen a field that was captivating soo decided to pull over and take a walk in it. Took my hair down and let the wind blow through it. Very calming. Very relaxing. Just what I needed. I'm glad I stopped by Faddish to pick up this dress which was in the FurtaCor booth. Ladies this dress has soo many option to change it up, no one will notices, you're wearing the same dress...lmao. Ladies if you want the Elisa Dress by FurtaCor, you know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And as always........Happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Deetalez • Lucy • MixedTyped • Applier (Catwa) •

Hair
Argrace • Haruka • Dark Brown •

Dress
Furtacor • Elisa Dress • Mesh (Slink, Belleza, and Maitreya) • Newness

FurtaCor Elisa Dress can be purchased @ Faddish

 Hands, Feet, and Body Maitreya ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment