Saturday, September 24, 2016

Too Good For A Background ☺

Hey ladies, the Elite Event is bringing to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check it out ladies. YumZ has created this Sex ensemble for the Elite Event. Top is mesh, bottoms is applier, its the best of both if you ask me.....lol. The Stasi  Outfit definitely fills you out in all the right places. I'm loving the way it hugs my body, showing off my curves. Ladies if you're looking for an outfit like this, Hit up the Elite Event and stop by the YumZ booth. I promise you won't be disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And as always........Happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Deetalez • Lucy • MixedTyped • Applier (Catwa) • 

Hair
Analog Dog (AD) • Rae • Blacks • 

Outfit
YumZ • Stasi • Black and Wine Shown • Mesh Top (Maitreya, Slink, Belleza) • Applier Bottoms • Newness • 

YumZ Stasi outfit can be purchased @ Elite Event • 

Shoes
Reign • Olivia Heels • 

 Hands, Feet, and Body Maitreya ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment