Friday, September 16, 2016

Im Ready ☺

Today seems to be that type of day where you're ready to handle anything thrown at you. I had to find an outfit that spoke just that so I had down to Suicide Dollz event. I walked and walked until I came across a store named Cheeky and went inside. I couldn't believe my eyes. The new Shane Long Tops were there on display calling my name. Well ladies, I couldn't ignore the call so I got them. I have to say, I'm not disappointed. I love them and I'm sure you will tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And as always, happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Deetalez • Lucy • MixedTyped • Applier (Catwa) •

Hair
Pink Hustler (PH) • 8101 •

Outfit
Top
Cheeky • Shane • Long Top • White, Purple, and Pink Shown • Mesh (Slink, Maitreya, Standard) • Newness

Cheeky Shane Long Tops can be purchased @ Suicide Dollz

Bottom
Insanya • Micro Skirt • Mesh (Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, Standard) •

Shoes
Reign • Combat Plats • Black •

Maitreya body, feet, and hands

No comments:

Post a Comment